Valour of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valour of the Ancients

Lord of the Rings Online ~ Laurelin Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LoTRo and The Lore ~ POSITIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrandos

Arrandos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 84

LoTRo and The Lore ~ POSITIVE Empty
PostSubject: LoTRo and The Lore ~ POSITIVE   LoTRo and The Lore ~ POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:03 am

Ok ~ just for people to show what makes the game wonderful regarding its detail with the Lore.

Quests relating to Hobbits in Fornost, although this wasnt recorded by Men themselves there is mention of some Hobbits making there way to fight alongside Men during the battles at Fornost.

An obvious one is Gollums little boat and island at the bottom of Goblin Town.

Just a couple to open with Wink
Back to top Go down
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

LoTRo and The Lore ~ POSITIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoTRo and The Lore ~ POSITIVE   LoTRo and The Lore ~ POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:58 am

Not too sure about linking this into the lore but I just got to say I love the Shire. It's such a bright happy place to be and I really enjoyed the first 16 or so lvl's with Dangor there. There's the brandywine river that flows toward Bree with the odd beastie along the way. And the encroaching minions of Mordor from the North near Brockenborings attempting to enfiltrate the quiet peace and serenity of the Shire.

All in all it just seems like the perfect place to be.... cheers for a hobbit anyway, you long shanks will just keep bumping your heads everywhere bounce
Back to top Go down

LoTRo and The Lore ~ POSITIVE
Page 1 of 1