Valour of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valour of the Ancients

Lord of the Rings Online ~ Laurelin Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Carn Dum

Go down 
+2
Taeradan
Ihsmael
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ihsmael

Ihsmael

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

About Carn Dum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Carn Dum   About Carn Dum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:56 am

Lying on the outskirts of Carn Dum is the fortress of Urugarth, home to countless Orcs, goblins, and other curs of Angmar... The breeding grounds of Angmar's horde

Instance similar to Carn Dum, Urugarth contains the other half of the class quest items.
The big Boss is a level 50 Nemesis Orc but there is also a level 51 Nemesis Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

PostSubject: Re: About Carn Dum   About Carn Dum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:54 am

Sounds awesome, if there's greenskins to kill then I'm there!!!
Back to top Go down
Arrandos

Arrandos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 84

PostSubject: Re: About Carn Dum   About Carn Dum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:23 am

Well that was good fun again I think.
Was nice to have a poke around Uru in the company of Radiance Ben and Little Old Wine Drinker Me (Lee) ;p
For me personally it was good to polish of a few deeds and advance my books a couple of chapters as well as all the good fun that we always have.
Has everyone now got all the stuff they need for class quests? I think we need to do Helchgam again for the slime for Lee but not sure about anything else.
Gratz to Ben on his gear by the way ~ I know that must have been a lot of grinding and also a bit of luck with the rolls to get it so quickly.
The Radiance also gives a big boost to Morale ~ each piece gives 10 hope which equates to I think 100 morale so the full set presumably gives you 600.
What next?

Last edited by Arrandos on Thu May 21, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ihsmael

Ihsmael

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

PostSubject: Re: About Carn Dum   About Carn Dum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:14 am

Fun run i agree.

Think it would be a good idea to complete next whatever class items anyone needs.

Still think In Defence of Middle-Earth, the captain legendary, would be very helpful for our fellowship play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Carn Dum   About Carn Dum - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Carn Dum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour of the Ancients :: The Kinship :: Content-
Jump to: