Valour of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valour of the Ancients

Lord of the Rings Online ~ Laurelin Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maricus

Maricus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes) Empty
PostSubject: Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes)   Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:38 am

I've been farming Mithril flakes in Lothlarien and have found this map very helpful :- Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes) Lotro-loth-flakes
Use the co-ordinates rather than the mark positions (the shrew is marked way off location). I have found several of the beasts wander quiet far or have more than one spawn location.

Happy hunting Wink
Back to top Go down
Loahere

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

PostSubject: Re: Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes)   Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:40 am

Cool, nice to know. There are also flakes to be gotten from ore nodes, especially those that are located 'inside' trees.
Back to top Go down
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

PostSubject: Re: Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes)   Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:38 am

Nice one mate, I never knew there were so many sig elites in Lothlorien!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Maricus

Maricus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

PostSubject: Flake droppers in the mines   Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:56 am

Here's a link to list of signature Mobs that drop Mithril in Moria

Mithril Flakes Mobs of Moria

Happy hunting

Rhod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes)   Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get Flakey! (Mithril Flakes)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour of the Ancients :: The Kinship :: Content-
Jump to: