Valour of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valour of the Ancients

Lord of the Rings Online ~ Laurelin Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amazing maps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

Amazing maps Empty
PostSubject: Amazing maps   Amazing maps I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:19 am

Just stumbled across this:

http://dynmap.ruslotro.com/

An absolutely awesome set of maps for every area in lotro thus far. Colourfully rewarding, it shows co-ordinates as well as locations for a number of signatures/mobs/traders etc. And with the easy to use drop down bar at the top to select the region, it could prove to be more than useful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maricus

Maricus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

Amazing maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing maps   Amazing maps I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 am

Nice maps Dan Smile

I also quite like this one Google stylie. Fun but not as informative as the traditional one.

Rhod
Back to top Go down
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

Amazing maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing maps   Amazing maps I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:10 am

Nice maps, very detailed and good quality. I especially like the option to input co-ordinates and get taken there, ideal!
Back to top Go down
Arrandos

Arrandos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 84

Amazing maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing maps   Amazing maps I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:12 am

Great finds all.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amazing maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing maps   Amazing maps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing maps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour of the Ancients :: Main :: Support & Technical Issues-
Jump to: