Valour of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valour of the Ancients

Lord of the Rings Online ~ Laurelin Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jewellery, what to do??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

Jewellery, what to do?? Empty
PostSubject: Jewellery, what to do??   Jewellery, what to do?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:09 am

Can I ask who is a top jeweller? And what would you need to make a crit on one of those dawn rose bracelets??

Also in everyones opinion, what is best? The crafted jewellery or jewellery from drops and quest rewards (obviously the latter can give set bonuses as well) ?????? Or does a combination of both suit nicely?

Questions, questions, questions Question
Back to top Go down
Ihsmael

Ihsmael

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

PostSubject: Re: Jewellery, what to do??   Jewellery, what to do?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:43 am

I'm running a supreme master jeweller.
For critical dawn rose jewellery you need these journals made by scholars, wich needed mithril flakes as well last time i checked,
just to get a decent crit chance.
The critted jewellery is also the guild jewellery, so i have one 100% crit per week (not that great).
At the moment i got 3 or 4 large supreme tokens, but obviously can only make one bracer/ring/etc. since the recipe is one week
cooldown as well.
On bracer i have a 1 day cd still after i made one for Paul, not sure if he wants a 2nd bracer also.

The crafted jewellery is definatly on top of what you can have, there are some good but no better quest rewards.
A couple drops/barter jewellery in the game are better than the crafted for some classes, i think not by much though.
Back to top Go down
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

PostSubject: Re: Jewellery, what to do??   Jewellery, what to do?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:04 am

Can I book in for a bracelet please mate, I'll try and get hold of a journal for you. Is it you who needs the mithril flake or the scholar by the way?
Back to top Go down
Ihsmael

Ihsmael

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

PostSubject: Re: Jewellery, what to do??   Jewellery, what to do?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:17 am

Really bracer ? Would think Ring & Earring are much more useful to you ?

You need a flake for the jewellery AND a flake for the journal to get me to about 70% for a crit on normal recipe.
I'm missing some % there cause my jeweller is only level 38.
I tried the journal out of curiosity twice, failed on both crit attempts and never touched that again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewellery, what to do??   Jewellery, what to do?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jewellery, what to do??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour of the Ancients :: The Kinship :: Crafting-
Jump to: