Valour of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valour of the Ancients

Lord of the Rings Online ~ Laurelin Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cook - mmm that tastes good!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

The Cook - mmm that tastes good! Empty
PostSubject: The Cook - mmm that tastes good!   The Cook - mmm that tastes good! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 am

Check out the stomach, they say you should never trust a thin cook, that makes Dangor's food some of the best around Wink

Supreme Cook
Supreme Farmer

If you need anything in particular let me know.
Back to top Go down
Arrandos

Arrandos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Cook - mmm that tastes good!   The Cook - mmm that tastes good! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Something I would be interested in is cups of Red Tea (critted to +45 vit) if poss.
Also the equivalent Might one ~ could be some sort of Scone! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dangor

Dangor

PostSubject: Re: The Cook - mmm that tastes good!   The Cook - mmm that tastes good! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:51 am

I'll look into it mate, I really need to spend sometime making some more food up as I've neglected to do any for a while.
Some things can end up quite expensive so if it's a lot I may have to do a small COD if that's ok Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Arrandos

Arrandos

PostSubject: Re: The Cook - mmm that tastes good!   The Cook - mmm that tastes good! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:40 am

No worries at all mate ~ quite happy to help fund. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arrandos

Arrandos

PostSubject: Re: The Cook - mmm that tastes good!   The Cook - mmm that tastes good! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:41 am

Cheers for the grub mate.
The cod amount made me laugh ~ guess why Mr Iscariot..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Ihsmael

Ihsmael

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

PostSubject: Re: The Cook - mmm that tastes good!   The Cook - mmm that tastes good! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:59 am

Wonder if you send some food to me too since what you said before logging made me think you did.

In case you did, i would think that Mr. Ishmael will be happy again, cause i didnt get any mail Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dangor

Dangor

PostSubject: Re: The Cook - mmm that tastes good!   The Cook - mmm that tastes good! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:17 am

Doh, Doh and double DOH!!!!!

Yep Mr Ishmael has got it Evil or Very Mad

Maybe with a COD he'll just leave it and it will come back to me, I'll make you up some more in the mean time, sorry mate Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ihsmael

Ihsmael

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

PostSubject: Re: The Cook - mmm that tastes good!   The Cook - mmm that tastes good! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:55 pm

lol!

Np...since the 10g Paul send to Ishmael once came back after the 2 weeks, i'm pretty sure it wont be lost at all.

If you can make some easily, fine. Otherwise dont waste to much of the precious gametime on it.
Back to top Go down
Braegorn

Braegorn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

PostSubject: Re: The Cook - mmm that tastes good!   The Cook - mmm that tastes good! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Cheers for the food Dan.

The COD amount was very cheap I thought; would easily have spent 500s for the amount you sent over so feel free to up the prices a bit - you must have made a loss, with all the ingredients, etc

...but top stuff, I used some today when taking down the turtle Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cook - mmm that tastes good!   The Cook - mmm that tastes good! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cook - mmm that tastes good!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour of the Ancients :: The Kinship :: Crafting-
Jump to: