Valour of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valour of the Ancients

Lord of the Rings Online ~ Laurelin Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music on the site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

Music on the site Empty
PostSubject: Music on the site   Music on the site I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:27 am

Steve, I've managed to get hold of music from the LOTRO game. Turbine released it sometime ago as a free download so it's all above board. Didn't know how easy it would be for you to integrate some of the better tracks onto this site so we can listen while we type away. Just a thought, it may not be possible for you to do or people might not want that, but let me know your thoughts.

Everyone's welcome to submit their thoughts on the matter as well. Cool
Back to top Go down
Arrandos

Arrandos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 84

Music on the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music on the site   Music on the site I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:03 am

I think its a nice idea.
Dont know how to implement it scratch so if any of you techy types do please feel free to do it.
Back to top Go down
Ihsmael

Ihsmael

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

Music on the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music on the site   Music on the site I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:01 am

If i'm correct noone is hosting this Forum on his personal webspace.

Therefor i doubt you can implement music, at least there is no option in the forum administration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music on the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music on the site   Music on the site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music on the site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour of the Ancients :: Varia :: Films, books, music, etc etc etc-
Jump to: