Valour of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valour of the Ancients

Lord of the Rings Online ~ Laurelin Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This years Summer Festival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

This years Summer Festival Empty
PostSubject: This years Summer Festival   This years Summer Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:47 am

Does anyone know what the rewards will be for the cooking quest, "The taste of Hobbiton" this festival year??

And I've never got involved in any of the festival quests/activities, are they worth doing and if so which ones in particular?? (I know Paul learnt some really bad dance moves from there Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Braegorn

Braegorn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

This years Summer Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: This years Summer Festival   This years Summer Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:50 am

Not sure what the reward are other than 50 festival tokens gets you a new horse.

Generally, the festivals are good fun - in spring, paul and i spent a night going from inn to inn drinking - i think that is back this time. also, there are other good things to do that will provide a break from the norm - a bit of fishing, dancing, eating, drinking...

Perfect!
Back to top Go down

This years Summer Festival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour of the Ancients :: The Kinship :: Content-
Jump to: