Valour of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valour of the Ancients

Lord of the Rings Online ~ Laurelin Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Booking event days/evenings using the Calendar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

Booking event days/evenings using the Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Booking event days/evenings using the Calendar   Booking event days/evenings using the Calendar I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:44 pm

Steve, can we make it so that potential dates for grouping and Kinship activities can be added to the calendar? Then people can look in to see the forthcoming schedule and events, and comment as to whether or not they can make it etc.

Cheers mate king
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: Booking event days/evenings using the Calendar   Booking event days/evenings using the Calendar I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:24 am

I have given Admin status to all the members now so you should all be able to post to the calendar.
I meant to do it previously but have only just remembered my admin password!!!! Embarassed
Yes, I know, what a dummy........
Back to top Go down
https://vota.forumotion.com
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

PostSubject: Re: Booking event days/evenings using the Calendar   Booking event days/evenings using the Calendar I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:59 am

Ok sorted, I've made the first calendar entry so everyone get on there and check it out.

Is there any sought of notification to let people know that there's been a new calendar entry Steve?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booking event days/evenings using the Calendar   Booking event days/evenings using the Calendar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booking event days/evenings using the Calendar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour of the Ancients :: Main :: Support & Technical Issues-
Jump to: