Valour of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valour of the Ancients

Lord of the Rings Online ~ Laurelin Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherikon

Sherikon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION! Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION!   DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:49 am

Guys I hope you all read this before you have happen to you what has happened to me today.

DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION AREA

I was playing in Eregion for a few hours earlier, logged out to eat something and when I cam to log back in my character said unavailable and was all in red, apparently there is a bug where some parts of eregion are like black holes and will cause your player to get stuck and it can takes hours if not days to get it sorted, so please be aware.

I have waited 4 hours so far and nothing!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Lee
Back to top Go down
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION!   DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Aaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh

I logged out there on Thursday!!!!!!! I hope little Dangor is ok Mad
Back to top Go down
Taeradan

Taeradan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION!   DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 am

Sorry to hear about that I hope it gets fixed soon.
I know this is an issue that affected a number of people according to the lotro forums.
Back to top Go down
Dangor

Dangor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION!   DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Phew, it seems that you can log out safely in the small camps around Eregion.

Hope you get your problem sorted soon Lee.
Back to top Go down
Braegorn

Braegorn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION!   DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:37 am

Just read on the lotro forum that now someone is locked out when logging from Moria...

Until they get this sorted/know what the issue is, I would log out from a known good spot - like Bree, Thorins Hall, Esteldin, Rivendell, etc
Back to top Go down
Taeradan

Taeradan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION!   DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:27 am

Thats Grim ~ thanks for the update Ben.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION!   DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DO NOT LOG OUT IN EREGION!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour of the Ancients :: Main :: Support & Technical Issues-
Jump to: